Lonnie plays Toca Hair Salon Me – Part 1 (iPhone Gameplay Video)
This is part 1 of my video game commentary playthrough / walkthrough series of “Let’s play Toca Hair Salon Me” for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and any other iOS devices.
In this episode, my face is fused with my girlfriend’s body. Hawt.
—–All My Links!
Vlog Channel »
Outro music »
More info about the Toca Hair Salon Me game app:
Give your friends and family a totally new look! Simply snap a picture and you’re transported to a world of hair-raising fun!
In this new version of the wildly popular Toca Hair Salon-series we want you to create the characters!
Toca Hair Salon Me lets you be the customer and the stylist! Curly, straight or purple? Create a funky hairdo any way you like. Grow it long or cut it short, shave one side or spray paint it every color of the rainbow. The possibilities are endless!
Add accessories such as hats, sunglasses and hair clips to top it off. Don’t forget to take a photo and share with friends. Now you can use your own photos as backdrops to complete your style transformation.
Check out what’s new in Toca Hair Salon Me!
– Snap a picture of your friends to create their new hairstyle
– Or use a photo from your camera roll
– Tons of fun new accessories from mustaches to hats
– Even more hair colors to choose from
– Create photo backgrounds from your own pictures
And all the features you already love:
– Use G.R.O. to make short hair long again
– Lather, rinse & blow-dry
– Use tools to curl, straighten, crimp, shave & trim
– Characters make fun faces and sounds while you style them
– No rules or stress — play any way you want to!
– Kid-friendly interface
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all – we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
( Description via iTunes store / )